Funding in Six Stages to Build a Retail Park
Our client needed flexible and easy to draw funding to construct a retail park in Dunfermline, Scotland. The development consisted of six retail commercial units (including two drive-thrus) and lucrative leases were already agreed with Blue Chip tenants. Our client was understandably keen to get the build completed as quickly as possible.
Lowry Capital provided initial funding at the groundworks stage, and six further drawdowns totalling £1,279,000 in line with the schedule of works. The GDV is estimated at £4m.
Our Development Funding:
- Lowry Capital is a lender of development funding. We provide loans of up to £4million within a few days.
- As a principal lender, we lend our own money and make our own common-sense lending decisions.
- We provide an award-winning service and you will always deal directly with a decision maker.
- No upfront arrangement fees, no solicitors cost undertaking, we share a genuine desire to get a deal done.
- Hands off lending approach: You choose and manage the professionals and contractors for your development.
- Previous development experience not essential.
- Our streamlined and highly efficient lending process guarantees ease of funds and speedy delivery.
- We provide developers with flexible, bespoke funding, tailored to fit your schedule of works.
- Funds can be drawn down in multiple tranches and you will only pay for the money actually drawn, keeping finance costs to a minimum.
- Our funding helps with your cash-flow and allows you to keep significant funds from the sale of units.
- Development funds can typically be drawn-down within 10 days.
- No proof of income required.