Urgent Development Funds to Complete a House in Rural Scotland
Our client, an experienced developer, was in the process of building a large luxury 4 bed detached house in the Scottish Highlands with a GDV of circa £600,000.
The build was progressing well, however, the client urgently needed funds to pay for the works so far to ensure the development progressed to completion in a smooth manner.
Whilst the property was not currently wind and watertight, we were able to provide interim funding to enable the client to finish the property quickly.
Whilst Lowry Capital provided initial funding of £125,000, a further inspection will be done within 2 weeks which will provide further funding (within 48 hours) in line with the client’s schedule of works.
At Lowry Capital, we keep the lending process simple to enable speedy access to funds and loans can be provided in stages to keep finance costs to a minimum. On this occasion, Lowry Capital made the much-needed funds available within 10 working days.
Our Development Funding:
- Lowry Capital is a lender of development funding. We provide loans of up to £4million within a few days.
- As a principal lender, we lend our own money and make our own common-sense lending decisions.
- We provide an award-winning service and you will always deal directly with a decision maker.
- No upfront arrangement fees, no solicitors cost undertaking, we share a genuine desire to get a deal done.
- Hands off lending approach: You choose and manage the professionals and contractors for your development.
- Previous development experience not essential.
- Our streamlined and highly efficient lending process guarantees ease of funds and speedy delivery.
- We provide developers with flexible, bespoke funding, tailored to fit your schedule of works.
- Funds can be drawn down in multiple tranches and you will only pay for the money actually drawn, keeping finance costs to a minimum.
- Our funding helps with your cash-flow and allows you to keep significant funds from the sale of units.
- Development funds can typically be drawn-down within 10 days.
- No proof of income required.